- 1 pound uncooked angel hair pasta (I use wheat)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 cups chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 3/4 cup(3 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; sauté 3 minutes on each side. Add onion and next 5 ingredients (through tomatoes) to pan; stir well. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Serve with pasta.